Nasolabial Fold / Laugh Lines
- Nasolabial folds which are also known as laughing lines or smile lines are facial features that indicating ageing.
- Nasolabial folds are defined as two skin folds that run from corner of nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Nasolabial folds/ laugh lines divide cheeks and upper lip.
Treatment Options for Nasolabial Fold/ Laugh Lines
- Fillers using hyaluronic acids
- Thread lifting
- Laser NdYag firming
- Radiofrequency Firming
- Ultrasonic Firming
- Endolift Acculift Firming
- Surgical Facelift (Last Choice)
Pitfalls of Nasolabial Fold/ Laugh Lines Treatments
- Dermal fillers has been a common choice for nasolabial fold/ laugh lines treatment, it has promising results for nasolabial fold/laugh lines improvement.
- If the condition of nasolabial fold is not due to volume loss, then fillers treatment might not have significant results.
- Thread lifting has been a new wave of treatment in nasolabial folds.
- There are more and more new techniques and design of threads that promising better results for nasolabial fold.
- Of course, power used in nasolabial fold treatment such as lasers, radio frequency and ultrasonic did show significant proportions of improvement in nasolabial folds
- Somehow, nasolabial fold might not be improve significantly or effectively with the above mentioned treatment choices, then how? Any alternatives?
- Yes, Endolift Acculift is now a good and promising alternative choice of treatment.
- Acculift can help in reducing the droopy fat over nasolabial folds as well as firming the skin around the cheek to enhance the nasolabial folds reduction.