* Disclaimer: Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary. Please consult doctor for more details.
What is Dual Yellow?
Dual yellow is a multi wavelength laser, specifically featuring optium yellow and green light for fast, precise, targeted treatments. Dual Yellow is designed to deliver the laser into skin with reduced skin damage and discomfort.
Dual yellow is recommended to
- Melasma, sunspots, freckles, age spots and other pigmentation problems
- Solid lesions: seborrheic keratoses, moles, skin tags and benign papules
- Sun damaged skin
- Open pores, skin texture and fine lines
- Scars and stretch marks
- Skin rejuvenation to generate collagen
- Dark eye circles
How long the procedure takes?
The dual yellow laser procedure takes about 30 minutes.
Is there any pain?
The procedure is painless. Topical numb cream may be applied before procedure if necessary.
Is there any side effects?
There may have some certain degree of redness on treated area. Other side effects may include a mild itchness, dryness, tanned skin or exfoliation.
When will the result be seen?
The results are mostly immediate for telangiectasia/vascular lesion. For other problem concern, please consult our doctor for exact plan.
How long will the result last?
The results last for months depending on individual’s skin condition and age.