Dark Eye Circle Treatment in Malaysia
What are the Causes of Dark Eye Circles?
- Periorbital skin pigmentation
- Periorbital skin thinning with ultraviolet light reflection of stasis blood flow
- Skin texture depression associated with tear trough
- Poikiloderma skin changes- thinning of skin with poorly integrated blood vessels architecture
Filler Treatment for Dark Eye Circles
Dark eye circles are usually created by the under eye skin thinning or loss of tissue/fat in the under eyes or upper cheeks. Therefore, injectable fillers containing hyaluronic acid are often used to correct dark eye circles. Filler hyaluronic acid is commonly used to fill up the tear trough or upper cheek area to improve the problem.
Filler for Dark Eye Circles FAQs
When will the results be seen?
The correction may be seen immediately. Improvement is seen after one to two weeks.
How long the procedure takes?
This lunch time procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
How long the results last?
Generally the results last about 9 to 12 months. Repeated of filler injection and/or combination of treatments enhance the longer lasting results.
* Disclaimer: Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary. Please consult doctor for more details.