What is Laser?
Laser means Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser is a source of focused light with specific light spectrum (some visible and some invisible) that can specifically target on skin and selectively treat the skin problem.
Laser is recommended for
- Freckles, melasma treatment
- Hyper-/ hypo-pigmentation treatment
- Birthmarks removal
- Telangiectasia/ dilated/ varicose veins reduction
- Wrinkles/ fine lines reduction
- Rosacea / red rashes
- Scar (Laser treatment for scars)
- Stretch marks reduction
- Open pores reduction
- Skin tags removal
- Mole removal
- Uneven skin tones and skin whitening
- Whole face skin rejuvenation and firming
- Dermatological conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, infection e.g. fungal, bacterial infection
* Disclaimer: Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary. Please consult doctor for more details about fractional co2 laser treatment and its price.