How to Customize Dermaceutical Products for your Personnel Skin Care?
Basic Dermaceutical Methods are as Below
- Day and Night Cream
- Eye cream
- Neck cream
Myths about Dermaceutical Products
- Cleanser- Deep cleansing and scrubbing?
- Toner- Close up pores?
- Moisturizer- For whitening?
- Serum- For Hydration ?
- Day and Night cream- Day for hydration and Night for Lightening?
Facts of Dermaceutical Products
- Cosmeceuticals products do works in certain sense.
- Cosmeceuticals still playing an important role as basic skin care, skin protection and skin treatments.
- Proper usage of customized dermaceutical products to individual skin from time to time will definitely make the skin care worthwhile and effective.
What in Fact Skin Cares Really Do?
- Cleanser: Suppose to clean the skin surface debris only, shouldn’t be scrubbing and ablating skin surface. Shouldn’t be deep cleansing, it will be too much damage onto the skin.
- Toner: Suppose to tune and tone up the skin vasculature circulations and regenerative status. But the problem of alcohol containing toner is that it always make the skin becomes dry and dehydrated rather than hydrating it.
- Moisturizer: Suppose to promote hydration on the epidermis (most surface part of skin), hence promote absorption of active ingredients into skin.
- Serum suppose to carry all the active ingredients for skin rejuvenations, and at best in 100% purity of the active ingredients. Hence the function of hydrating the skin should leave to the moisturizer.
- Sunscreen is the most important part of skin care as its shield and protects skin from UV (ultraviolet) damages on the skin.
Benefits and Usefulness of Dermaceutical Products
- Oily, comedones and acne prone skin
- Open pores and poor skin tone
- Sensitive and dry skin
- Pigmentation and sun damage freckles
- Skin whitening and glowing
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines of skin
- Sun protection