Causes of Acne Scar
“Scarring” refers to a fibrous process in which new collagen is laid down to heal and repair a full-thickness injury. It affects 30% of those with moderate or severe acne problem.
Acne scars is among one of the common skin problems that needed treatment. In view of different scar patterns, treatments of acne scar can be challenging and complicated.
Types of Scar
- Ice-pick scars – these are deep, narrow, pitted scars
- Rolling scars – broad depressions with sloping edge
- Boxcar scars – broad depressions with sharply defined edges
- Atrophic scars – flat, thin scars or depressed scars (anetoderma)
- Hypertrophic or keloid scars – thick lumpy scars
What are the Scar removal treatments in Malaysia?
How can we help you?
At Revival, we strongly emphasize the regeneration and production of collagen from dermis in order to achieve the scarring improvement with healthy skin.
Contact us today to find out more!