Acne is a common skin condition occuring among teenagers. It is also known as Acne vulgaris. Acne occurs when hair follicles being clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne usually occurs on face, chest, back and shoulders.
Severe acne can cause emotional distress and scars formation. The earlier the treatment started, the lower the risk of physical and emotional impact.
Sign and Symptoms:
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions)
What is Sebrid Treatment?
Sebrid is a customized soft and gentle facial helps for acne prone skin, oily skin, open pores and uneven skin complexion. Sebrid works effectively in 3 major benefits:
- Deep cleansing into pores
- Gentle superficial exfoliation
- Oil control
Sebrid is recommended for
- Oily skin
- Uneven skin tone
When will the results be seen?
The result is generally observable 3 to 7 days after treatment.
How long will the results last?
The result may last from 3 to 4 weeks. Repeated treatment is recommended to achieve stable results.
Are there any side effects?
Generally, it does not have side effects.
How long does it take?
The whole procedure takes about 45 to 60 minutes.
* Disclaimer: Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary. Please consult doctor for more details.