- It is a type of ectopic sebaceous gland.
- It is commonly found as multiple white spots on lips.
- It can presents at lips (vermillion border) , shaft of penis, foreskin of penis (called Tyson’s gland), scrotum and labia.
- It is natural occurrences on the body and are not infectious
- Sometime it may bring worries of STI( sexually transmitted infection), or cancer.
- It is harmless and majority of cases do not need any treatments unless for cosmetic purposes.
- Topical products with salicylic acid.
- Oral medications such as retinoid